We believe our users deserve the best possible gaming experience, therefore we are looking for exceptional developers to join our team and take part in building & optimizing our sites. We code in Ruby on Rails and we’ll provide the proper training if needed.
- Solid experience (3+ years) with web
development, using an MVC framework (Ruby On Rails, ASP.NET MVC 4 or similar)
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining
rich front end applications using HTML, CSS, AJAX and JS frameworks (Prototype
- Prior experience with infrastructure and
cloud services such as Amazon S3, Engine Yard, CDNs, GitHub
- Close familiarity with MySQL, Redis
& Nginx or equivalent technologies
- Drive for creating great products
- Passion for gaming
- Highly motivated and a positive personality
We are looking for an experienced games developer with a passion for mobile games to join our in house games development studio.
- Develop highly polished casual mobile games for iOS and Android
- Write optimized code for efficiency and performance
- Participate in game design decisions and processes
- Analyze data in order to improve games
- 2+ years experience in games development
- Extensive game development platform knowledge: Unity/AS3/C++
- Passionate about the gaming industry
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Superior teamwork skills
- Highly creative with an eye for detail
- Experience in a full product cycle development
- Game design experience
- Mastery of physics engines (Box2d, Nape, or others)
Send your CV and a list of games you have developed.Apply
As Director of Marketing and Monetization, you will oversee the distribution and monetization of the company’s web and mobile products. On the marketing side you will manage a professional PPC team with the target of profitable user acquisition, both on web and mobile. On the monetization side you will oversee the company's efforts to sell its media in the most optimized way.
While the job will primarily be executed from the office within office hours, it also requires the flexibility to provide service for international customers with different time zones and working days.
- Lead our in house team of media buying/selling
- Lead campaign management to ensure profit maximization of large budgets.
- Drive continuous testing and optimization of new networks, channels, and methods.
- Work closely with BI and monetization teams to refine the growth models,
targeting and segmentation.
- Collaborate with product managers and game producers to assess and
improve the marketability of their products.
- Develop new media partnerships.
- Manage our ad serving platforms to maximize our ad revenue.
- Provide business reports both internally and to our partners.
- Constantly test new partners, tools, formats, and technology that can potentially enhance our yield.
- Experience in managing a team of media buyers/sellers
- Proven results managing profitable user acquisition at scale
- Strong data orientation and ability to define, create, and manipulate
reports and economic calculations
- Ability to drive cross-organizational initiatives
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers
- Service orientation with ability to respond outside of working hours
- Passion for casual games or experience working for the gaming industry
- B.A. in a quantitative field (e.g., business management, economics,
- Native English speaker